Monday, April 6, 2015

Best way to celebrate Birthday

April 3 was the most "memorable day of my life", that day my two friends birthday, actually that is not reason for I say memorable day of my life. we decide to spent time with the children's in a orphanage on my friends birthday. we gave some fruits, snacks, notebooks  to the children's to see them happy.after doing this we saw a cute smile on his face, they were happy and I had a great pleasure on my heart, I feel real pleasure of life ,but I realized  they faced many problems  such as they are 45 members and they lived in a small house which is on rent ,I don't know how they manage to live 45 members on a small house.
                                                       Man who started this orphanage
                       I  am happy because they are giving good education to all children's ,many children taking in English with a good manner.Some boys are doing graduation and a boy also doing B Tech.some children's are doing theater and play small roles on TV serials.

                                     Trophies they won on different competitions  



Cute children's



Me and my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment